REI incubator, in Via G. Di Vittorio 2, Crema, is a business space structured for startups providing different services, available as both default or on-request options. The arrangement options include the choice between coworking stations and independent offices of different size.
Download the brochure: REI – Spazio Impresa
The Incubator structure offers 12 modular business spaces of varying sizes (including the coworking area with at least 5 available workstations), 1 equipped training room with 25-seat capacity, 1 meeting room and coffee break area, all of which are fully furnished.
Incubator users can take advantage of the following facilities included in the service contract:
Access to the independent offices
7 days a week
Secretarial service and switchboard, including mail sorting and the sending and receiving of parcels.
Use of rooms service and organizational and promotional support for on-site training courses and events.
Customers/suppliers reception service.
Support for any eventual materials required (e.g. projector, screen, flip charts).
Support for resolving any technical problems related to telephones, internet network, computers, etc.
Web showcase on the REI- Reindustria Innovazione website.
Premises central heating and air-conditioning.
Night security surveillance and reserved parking.
– ONLY ON REQUEST –
Dedicated land line telephone
– ONLY ON REQUEST –
Use of multifunctional colour printer for printing, scanning, photocopying and sending faxes.
Offices of different size:
- € 20 sqm pcm + VAT for startups
- € 30 sqm pcm + VAT for consolidated companies
- Cable internet connection (€16/month)
- 1 coworking station/month: €250.00 + VAT
- 1 coworking station/day: €15.00 + VAT
- Wi-Fi internet connection included
- 10% reduction for the rental of more than one workstation
- Opportunity for free trial for one day, following registration email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In conjunction with particular programmes and/or projects and subject to the observance of specific requirements it will be possible to use workstations free of charge or at subsidized prices.